Weddings & Events
Why Have Your Wedding In Malta?
Malta is a beautiful island situated in the Mediterranean Sea and is comprised of three charming islands: the main island of Malta, as well as Comino and Gozo. Each of the islands has its own unique charm and style, and the abundance of natural beauty and extensive history make it the ideal location for getting married in Malta. There are grand and historic stately homes and mansions, castles with sea view gardens and individual properties that would make the perfect backdrop for your wedding in Malta.
When you choose Malta for your desired wedding destination, there are a number of factors which play to your advantage. Not only do you have a wide choice of picture-perfect locations to tie the knot, but the climate on the isle is sunny and warm throughout most of the year due to it’s proximity to Africa. Also, you will benefit from the British heritage of the islands, and English is one of the main languages so it makes arranging your wedding in Malta easy – as well as the associated paperwork.
You can really make the most of Malta if you choose to get married here, as it is easily accessible from European countries, and your guests will love the destination wedding in Malta thanks to the continual sunshine and white sandy beaches to relax on. However, in addition to arranging the location, the flowers, the reception and the accommodation, there is one aspect of a Maltese wedding that you need to give strong consideration to – the transport.
There’s nothing quite like traversing Malta in a classic car and pulling up to your chosen wedding destination in style. There’s also the rental cars for your guests, so let’s take a look at some of the ways you can hire a wedding car in Malta for the most special day of your life!
Arrive In Style At Your Wedding In Malta
Do you want to make a memorable entrance at your wedding? Do you want a gorgeous classic car that provides you with the luxury and style you deserve on your big day? Look no further because here at John’s we have a wide range of vehicles to give you the memorable entrance you need on your wedding day.
We have gone the extra mile to provide guests who get married in Malta with an extraordinary transport solution, and you can choose everything from a vintage or classic car for a traditional theme to some of the most modern luxury cars on the market.
Whatever your desire on this most special of days, we can accommodate. Not only do we have Bentleys, Jaguars and Rolls-Royces, but we also have models such as Cadillacs and Daimlers as well as Austin Princess models. Of course, we also supply a well-maintained fleet of Mercedes, BMWs and Fords.
Our Wedding Vehicles To Choose From
We understand that every aspect of your special day is important to you, from the colour and arrangement of the flowers to the location where you’ll finally get to say ‘I do’ and start a new adventure together.
That’s why John’s offers a wide range of classic cars to set the tone perfectly and allow you to step out in style at your chosen location. Take a look at some of the excellent cars in our fleet, we’re sure there’s one that will catch your eye.
- Humber Super Snipe – this black 1967 model is a traditional model for those looking for a smart and classy entrance to their wedding in a well-buffed, very photogenic car
- Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud – with a charming red interior, there’s no better way to roll up to your wedding destination than in this 1959 model in white pearl colour
- Ford Model A – if you want to make a design statement on your wedding day, then this 1932 white saloon from Ford is the way to go
- Rolls Royce Silver Cloud – one of the most classic styles of the wedding car, this Rolls Royce form 1969 comes in silver and is a truly memorable experience
- Rolls Royce Silver Cloud (Convertible) – make the most of the great Malta weather as you travel in open-air style with this 1958 white convertible
- Rolls Royce Silver Spur – ideal for the bride or groom, we love the design of this 1982 luxury vehicle and we know you will too
- Daimler Limousine – in traditional wedding colours of black and white, this 1978 model will perfectly complement your wedding theme in style
- Daimler Limousine (Convertible) – take in the sunshine and breeze in your hair as you glide towards your destination in this 1977 convertible
- Austin Princess – a classic wedding car, this 1960 silver version will whisk you towards your beloved one in style like nothing else
- Austin Princess Van Den Plas – step out in this black shiny 1965 model which is semi-convertible for a spacious, comfortable ride
- GM Cadillac – with American inspiration, this 1959 Cadillac in white will make a real statement as you pull up at your wedding destination
Of course, if you prefer to take the more modern approach and arrive in a sleek and contemporary vehicle, then just get in touch to discover our well-maintained fleet of Peugeot, BMWs and Mercedes.
Why Choose Us?
A family-run business since 1958, Johns always seeks to provide our clients with high-quality transport solutions for whatever the occasion. We’ve been taking beautiful brides and bridesmaids, dashing grooms and their best men, and all the guests on their wedding journeys and have received the best feedback from all attendees.
We have been one of the premier car rental services in Malta for many years, leading the industry with our dedication and commitment to providing the best levels of service. Everything from the quality of our vehicles to the experience and professionalism of the chauffeurs shows that we truly care about making your day as special as it can be.
All of our first-class chauffeurs have undertaken specialist training, not only in providing a safe and smooth drive but also in the areas of customer service and wedding car etiquette so that your wedding day flows perfectly from start to finish.
We offer a selection of 4-6 seater bridal cars so you can be sure that whatever setup you’d like, we’re here to fulfil your demands. We take pride in working out the best arrangements with you in advance so that your day takes place without a hitch, and everybody arrives on time.