Terms & Conditions
1) All vehicles are equipped with an air conditioning system.
2) Rates are inclusive of VAT at 18%.
3) All our drivers will be in full uniform.
4) All vehicles are equipped with a two way communication system.
5) Drivers will assist clients with baggage.
6) Grace Period – 10 minutes. No charge will be applied if a client gets into the car within 10 minutes of the booking time.
7) Flight Arrivals – Grace Period of 30 minutes applies after flight lands. Official landing time provided by Malta International Airport
8) Ferry Arrivals – Grace Period of 30 minutes applies after ferry berths. Official arrival time provided by Virtu Ferries Ltd.
9) Extra Stops – Euro2 per stop in the same zone. Drops in different zones are charged according to the discretion of the Dispatch office.
10) Soiling – Euro50
11) Industry norms dictate that departing passengers should be at the airport 2 hours before the flight departs. John’s Garage Ltd recommends airport pick ups to be booked 2.5 hours before the flight departs, giving John’s Garage Ltd a minimum 30 minute time window to get you to the airport. The aforesaid should be strictly adhered to if weather conditions are not favorable will not shoulder responsibility for missed flights unless pick ups have been booked 2.5 hours before a flight departs.